3. S.S. Antoinette
The SS Antoinette was a beautiful ship and the personal service was so impressive. We stayed on the upper deck with a balcony that had an automatic window that we loved to open and watch the river go by at night. The staff on board quickly learned our names and our favorite cocktails each day. We arrived thinking that the two of us just wanted to spend our 25th anniversary alone because we have three children and lead hectic lives, but you quickly meet new friends and enjoy their company! I will say we definitely were on the younger side of this cruise (I'm 49 and my husband is 50) but we met some great people. I did feel that I missed information on the next day's excursions, maybe because I am a cruise newbie. The more seasoned cruisers on the ship would coach me along on how things work on ships. The staff was so wonderful but they do seem overworked, amazing how each of them all help with every part of the ships daily runnings. We loved the Leopard Bar and had a great guitar player at night who would play any request and we would all sing along, so fun and the bartenders were awesome too! Our room was very nice and comfortable as well as the bathroom, small but nice. The excursions were always informative and we always had a great time (my favorite was Heidelberg and the Castle Vollard, didn't really enjoy the vinegar tasting) . The week went by so quickly!!

Wonderful time on our 25th anniversary

S.S. Antoinette Cruise Review by KP Miller

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with Full Open-Air Balcony

KP Miller’s Full Rating Summary

Stateroom with Full Open-Air Balcony
Cabin 1 412
A bit small but loved the balcony and the bathroom was nice.
La Princesse Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins