3. Caribbean Princess
I have been cruising for 30 years and this was by far the worst cruise I ever took. The food was awful and the staff behind the purser's desk needed lessons in the treatment of paying guests. They were sarcastic and rude. They promised things that were never delivered. The cash exchange machines were empty half the time and we were constantly told to come back in an hour. My toilet overflowed and they had the nerve to blame me for it! All in all, it was an awful experience. The customer service staff couldn't care less about my concerns. They promised me a bottle of wine which I never received. When my toilet overflowed they couldn't find the plumber. When he finally appeared they had the nerve to blame me for their non-functioning equipment. This was rude and definitely not the way to treat a full-paying passenger. The choice and quality of the food was awful. This was not a good cruise experience. I have thirty years of cruising to base my opinions on and as far as I am concerned Princess has gone downhill very rapidly since Carnival bought them.

They need lessons in customer service

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by bbbeachgirl

bbbeachgirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC R616
Cabin was ok.. Cabin steward was ok too. Just average but nothing bad.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins