3. Celebrity Constellation
I chose this cruise because of the ports of call. We we totally pleased with the ship and the service. The cabin was larger than other cruises I've been on. The ship was beautiful and just the right size. We totally enjoyed having breakfast in the Oceanside Cafe every morning and I absolutely loved having my own "coffee guy". Oceanview was also open for a late lunch when we returned to the ship. The food in the Main Dining room was excellent and we were encouraged to order more than one appetizer and entree for dinner. We did the select dining, which gave us the flexibility to have dinner whenever we wanted to. We especially enjoyed the cold towels waiting for us when we returned to the ship every day. Overall, service was excellent. As far as the ports of call... Croatia was beautiful. We stopped in Zadar, Dubrovnik and Split. In Zadar we saw the Sea Organ and went to the Archological Museum. We walked the wall in Dubrovnik and this was one of the most beautiful ports. In Split we took a car to Krka National Park, which was beautiful. Slovenia was beautiful (we went to Ljubjana and Lake Bled) and Koter Montenegro which was AMAZING!! Breathtaking!! Highly recommended. The pool was not too crowded and we enjoyed relaxing the Solarium pool. Had fun playing ping pong and bingo on board. Lots of activities at any time of the day. Nighly shows were wonderful...magic, juggler, singers, violinist, etc. Wide variety for everyone. Highly recommended.

Wonderful staff and ship with BEAUTIFUL ports

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by PSUCruiser56

As far as the ports of call...

Highly recommended.
PSUCruiser56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Inside Stateroom 12
Cabin 12 2154
Cabin was larger than other cruises and shower was large enough. We were around the corner from the mid-ship (glass) elevator so it was easy to get everywhere on the ship including shore excursions.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins