3. Majestic Princess
Majestic Princess is by far the worst cruise ship we have ever been to!! we're a family of 4 traveling, 2 kids under age of 7 and 2 adults. ISSUE #1 the minute we walked into our room, it had this fishy rotten smell in the room. My wife noticed it at first, she contacted the front desk staff, they assured us that they will shampoo and add air freshener to the room. we were very surprise as this is a brand new ship and this shouldn't be the case! we went out to dinner, came back and the smell is still the same. we complained again and again for 4 days. the 5th night they finally got a technician who stated that they have a leak on one of their pipes which caused the smell. they decided to move us in the middle of the night on our 5th day to another room that was empty since the family that was suppose to be in there didn't board in the ship ( the other room was empty from day one, but they didn't buzzer to offer it to us from the first day). unfortunately this room only accommodate 3 people, and we're a family of 4, so their resolution is to add 2 mattress on top of each other to accommodate my 4th child. It wasn't safe for my child to sleep there, so he slept with us in our bed, but the front office staff had no other choice for us. ISSUE#2 We paid for 4 passenger in the room, 2 adults and 2 kids. As we get to our room, it has one queen bed and a twin that accommodate one child only. we were told the fourth bed suppose to be lowered down from the ceiling and it was not safe for my 6 year old to sleep in it. we booked the room to accommodate 4 people, but didn't provide the service we paid for. my other son had to sleep with us on our bed which was not comfortable at all. The kids club activity is very very boring and it's very well unorganized. it's mostly centered around 2-3 years old, my 6 year old was so bored in there as there was no activity for his age. This is supposed to be a brand new ship, but two of the elevators were out of service at least in two different occasion during our 7 night stay. This is most definitely not a kid friendly cruise. and also in my opinion not a family friendly either. They have a lot of issue among their customer service staff, their communication is horrible and so is their follow ups. they don't seem to know what they are doing at this ship. My family would never travel Princess cruise again! I had a much better experience at MSC Cruise.

Worst cruise ship experience ever!!

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Sameh2002

Majestic Princess is by far the worst cruise ship we have ever been to!!

we're a family of 4 traveling, 2 kids under age of 7 and 2 adults.

ISSUE #1