3. Carnival Pride
We chose this cruise because the port was within driving distance to where we live. My daughter-in-law's parents are in their eighties. One is in a wheelchair because he has had a leg amputated and he is diabetic but in otherwise good health. His wife is on continuous oxygen due to a lung disease. The trip to Baltimore was unremarkable and the boarding process was okay. We all had balcony rooms (this was the best thing about the cruise-I loved having coffee or wine on the balcony) The beds were very comfortable and I slept like a baby every night. The cabin steward was very friendly and very accomodating. The first problem was when we booked the cruise we requested early seating for dinner at 6pm. The carnival personnel did not say "THIS IS ONLY A REQUEST" which we were told when we arrived on the ship and were assigned to 8:15 dining. You can't expect 2 80+ year olds to each dinner at 8:15p.m.! Well after much adieu, and the help of Andrea the maitre'd, on the 3rd day we finally got it changed to early seating. Whew! The shows were okay but not spectacular. Had many hours of fun in the casino even though I lost a lot of $$. The floor staff was very friendly and helpful. I played mostly table games-three card poker and blackjack. One of the dealers smiled and smirked when HE won. At least he could have pretended to care that he was taking all of my money. I have cruised on NCL before, many years ago and that was great. I would go on Carnival and even the Pride but not for the $2700 it cost me for 2 people. GUESS THEY SAY ME COMING!

I can't believe I spent $2700 for this cruise!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by nurseneale

I have cruised on NCL before, many years ago and that was great.
nurseneale’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Cabin 8202-nice balcony cabin on 8th floor. Super comfy bed. Shower pressure good. Ample closet space. Small TV. NO COFFEE MAKER!
  Carnival Pride Deck Plans