3. Oasis of the Seas
We decided we wanted to get on at the time the largest cruise ship and it did not disappoint. Never felt crowded, never was a dull moment on the ship. There was always plenty to do and plenty of places to eat. Make sure you make reservations for shows, because sometimes you can't just walk up and get in. The had a 70's parade show, which was a lot of fun and pull to participant. Central park area is so peaceful and relaxing. The hotdog stand and Johnny Rockets was one of my favorite spots to get food. We missed out on the aquatic show because we waited to see it on the last night and the weather wasn't the best, so they canceled the show. This was my 5th cruise (3rd with RCL) and by far my favorite cruise ship. Can't wait to go on the Harmony of the Seas!

Best Cruise Ship!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by alcherry98

alcherry98’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

We had inside cabin, which was nice size and comfortable for three people. My choice next time would be a balcony, just to get that experience of watching the sunset.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans