• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

DiGrech
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2017
Cabin: Standard Stateroom

My RACQ travel agent recommended this cruise. It was fantastic advice! The cruise was pure luxury all the way. Staterooms, staff, service and shore excursions all exceeded my expectations. Before this, I had only done ocean cruises - with mixed reactions. This cruise enabled me to relax, unwind and enjoy the passing scenery. The choice of shore excursions was extensive. I was particularly impressed with the way appropriate alternatives were made when excursions didn't go according to plan - for example, a tour of the BMW factory was unavailable because we arrived on a Sunday. The alternative visit to the Maybach museum proved to be just as exciting. The food on offer was a blend of old favourites and local dishes. Apart from the fact that too much food was offered, I thought the entire dining experience was superb. Congratulations to the chefs and their helpers. Nothing was ever too much trouble. The 15 day cruise gave me a new historical, economic and cultural perspective of the areas I visited. Next time I want a river cruise I will definitely travel with Uniworld again.

Standard Stateroom

Everything we needed was available in the stateroom. It was fresh, clean and had a huge window that could be opened. The views from the stateroom were incredible. Top class!

2 Helpful Votes