3. Celebrity Summit
This particular line and ship came highly recommended because of the size of the ship, the Summit, and the itinerary to Bermuda. I'd never been to Bermuda before and loved the idea of being docked at King's Wharf for 2 1/2 days to explore. The trip was a birthday gift to myself, and I opted for the Concierge Level cabin. The room was roomy, perfect, and I loved having the balcony that I used often in the afternoons! I enjoyed the options in the Ocean View...very extensive and varied. Getting a reservation for the MDR was chaotic, but the food and service was excellent. I do think the menu could have been a bit more inventive. The ship is well maintained but definitely showing signs of wear and age. I quickly gave up on EVER getting a lounge chair near the pool or on the pool deckl; it was always crowded, messy with water and wet towels, tote bags, and too-loud music. I did manage to find other quiet places to chill! Disembarkation was one of the longest and disorganized I've ever experienced after any cruise. My luggage was placed in the wrong area despite the color coded/numbered tags. It was 20 minutes before it could be located by port officers. It was otherwise an enjoyable first Celebrity Cruise. Already thinking/planning the next one!

First but not the last time on Celebrity SUMMIT

BronxWriter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Concierge Class 3
Cabin C3 8141
Spacious and comfortable, although the furniture is showing its age and wear. Really good location for my cabin. The balcony was a great extra that I made use of, but it could use painting to eliminate rust stains/spots. Didn't like the bathroom toiletries...body lotion didn't have a pleasant odor...but I'd brought my own.
(P.S.Fun watching some of the activities involved with the America's Cup near and around King's Wharf)
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins