3. Grandeur of the Seas
Excellent experience, ships crews provided a most pleasant experience. Dining personnel provided the most excellant service we have ever experienced. the cuisine was excellent and I must confess that it wa so good that I consumed much more than I should have. The special events such as the Military Veterans recognitions and the comedy and musical programs were highly enjoyable. As a combat vteran of the US Army in Vietnam I was highly honored to be recognized for my service. The time alloted to visit Bermuda was adequate and enjoyable. We found the ship's gift shops to be very well stocked and we purchased several gift items for our family in North Carolina. The stateroom and bath were always cleaned to perfection and we enjoyed the towel animals. I wish to repeat that all crew members from the officers to the maintence prsonnel were the friendly staff we have ever experienced. Ms Huaiguimilla made a remarkable impression on my wife and myself by her friendly and caring nature.

Shows and Veterans Recognition