3. Oasis of the Seas
We have been cruising with RC since 1993 and over the past few years have seen a decline in the care, food and at times the cleanliness of the ship. We had a loft suite and are Diamond Plus members, which are suppose to receive special treatment, well not this cruise. We had reservations made in advance every night and each night we had to wait to be seated, in one case 30 minutes. They seem to have placed more tables in the Main Dining room then should be to be comfortable, I'm sorry but when I'm having dinner with my family I really don't want the table next to me to join in. The tables are really on top of each other, so close that one night the table behind us accidentally hit my husband in the head when they were trying to get up from their table. At Labadee suite guests stay in a private area called Barefoot Beach, you are taken over in a golf cart, such disorganization, we got to the waiting area for the carts and were told to be seated, in the meantime more people arrived and when the first cart came the people that had just gotten there got on and we had to wait for the next cart, of course after complaining. The BBQ was terrible, hamburgers were like hockey pucks and the ribs were very tough. No longer do they serve afternoon snacks nightly to the suite guests, which when you are paying those prices you should get a little extra for the price. If you really want to be treated really special when staying in a suite I highly recommend Norwegian Cruise Line "The Haven". RCCL could take a few lessons from them. On the last night there were no newsletters given out and so we had no idea what time breakfast was being served in the various restaurants. I have always loved sailing RC but no longer, I feel that they care more about making money then customer care.

RCCL cares more about making money

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Kfrustaci

Kfrustaci’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Crown Loft Suite
Cabin L2 17748
The actual cabin was very nice, very roomy. The curtains can be annoying to operate at times and trying to figure out the light switches also can be trying at times.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins