3. Carnival Sunshine
This was my second cruise I have been on, the sunshine was awesome I loved the people that worked on it they made everything fun,the food was amazing way better than my first cruise. I had the best time of my life on this cruise I swear I did not want to get off. Matter of fact my cousin and I are coming back on the sunshine in October with other family members who have not been on a cruise before so I hope and pray we have as much fun as we did when we went in may. I can not wait to get back on the sunshine. I loved the games they played with the music. The club on the boat was very very fun. The drinks were amazing the kiss on the lips is the best yet. I recommend the carnival sunshine to anyone so I hope it is the same when we get back on in October. : )

It was AMAZING!!!!!!!