• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Tekredi
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda 1A

We love Celebrity Cruises. Everyone is always helpful, before and during cruise, polite and friendly. The Celebrity Singers and Dancers have always been our favorite. The outside entertainment on this ship were very good. We enjoyed the comedian and other musicians and especially loved the guitarist and the duo. Ashlie Amber did a special performance on our last sea day and it was SPECTACULAR. Excited we had the opportunity to see the Hot Glass demonstrations provided by Corning Glass. My only complaint is that there needs to be more activities besides boring Bingo (yes, I realize the ship makes money) and poolside events. Perhaps that is why the Hot Glass was so "refreshing." The Solarium has always been our favorite hangout. However, this ship does not have the wonderful therapy pool found on the Constellation and Summit. We hope Celebrity will rethink the pool on the Equinox. Would I cruise on the Equinox again? Yes. But I still believe Celebrity can make some improvements.

Deluxe Veranda 1A

Cabin 1A

Average size cabin. I love the sofa and desk as you enter and the bed by the balcony door. The life boards located several decks below but no way obstructed our view. There are two chairs and a table on the deck. Bathroom is a good size with a rounded shower. Not too close to the elevators but not too far. We considered this cabin to be an ideal location. Our family had cabins 8326 and 8328. The room attendant was able to open up the balconies between all three. That was EXCELLENT!

8 Helpful Votes