3. Costa Magica
I choose it because I travel with my 81-year old mother and was an excellent opportunity to know different cities by using the cruise as a hotel. I had the chance to stay on a suite with balcony and it was amazing. Wonderful staff and service. Restaurants were great and food was incredible. Since we were on a suite, the menu was different from the other cabins, but, nevertheless we went to the buffet restaurant to have lunch several times and the experience was positive. The only negative thing is related to tours. Sometimes it was difficult to get spanish speaking tours and when we finally managed to have a tour in spanish, some guides did not speak the language fluently (they sometimes read from a folder and they have a very poorly translation of the information they have to give) I love the cruise experience and I will probably repeat it again.

Excellent experience onboard!

DaisyBsAs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Magica price drops

Suite with Balcony
Cabin S 7228
Excellent cabin!! Plenty of room and wonderful staff
Giotto Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins