3. Costa Fortuna
Last time, my wife and I took Carnival triumph and we had a great experience. So I decided to took my family and relatives to Naha, Japan on June. 16, 2017 by Costa Fortuna. It is the worst travel trip ever. Dinner table management is disaster. People who went on time at 7:30pm has to wait at least 30 minutes to get in and they did not let anyone even when they have empty seats. So all second run people come in together at the same time, it turned out food service is very slow and then everyone missed their show time. Seafood is not fresh, and beef is over cooked, there’s no much change on food too. on the upper deck, they have basketball court but there’s no basketball to borrow. They expect people take their children with their own basketball? Come on~ Costa is out of my cruise company list. It is the worst cruise ever. I wouldn’t advise anyone to take Costa ~ Never ~

Worst cruise experience

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by barry0903

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Classic
Last time, my wife and I took Carnival triumph and we had a great experience.

It is the worst travel trip ever.

They expect people take their children with their own basketball? Come on~

Costa is out of my cruise company list.

It is the worst cruise ever.

I wouldn’t advise anyone to take Costa ~ Never ~