3. Allure of the Seas
because I has been on this cruise before and enjoyed it but it is completely different than 2 years ago. Dinning was fine Majority of staff was unfriendly and not helpful with elderly parents I had to ask a gentlemen, while departing "can you please be a little nicer" He had already spoke over my parents and 19 year old. NO...... I don't tolerate rude but I am a very respectful person so I did it in a very nice way. Will not go on this cruise again. I don't wish to continue on and on with my dislikes. I was very happy with this ship 2 years ago, maybe this was just a bad timing. I can't really explain it. But It most def wasn't what it had been 2 years ago. It was very disappointing. Deck 5 was not disappointing as usual. and for the men that always have to watch sports, it's available everywhere, not that you can't watch sports at home anytime.

I was able to rest

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Stephaniearnp

Dinning was fine

Majority of staff was unfriendly and not helpful with elderly parents

I had to ask a gentlemen, while departing "can you please be a little nicer"

Will not go on this cruise again.

It was very disappointing.

Stephaniearnp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Travled with elderly parents, a 17 year old and 19 year old

Cabin has plenty of room and is clean, you now pay each day your room is picked up and an extra $2.00 if he turns the bed down for you again in the evening.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans