3. Carnival Conquest
We chose it for the destinations the ship was going to. To meet new people. See new places. Thought the entertainment was awesome especially Amber at the Blues Bar. Also the two guys playing guitars by the casino. I really wish that Carnival would come up with an all adult ship. To many kids in places I felt that they shouldn't be. Heard this from many people on the ship that were on it with no children. It ruined the adult atmosphere. The Conquest is an older ship and felt like it should be doctored up. Everything looked old out of date and run down. Some of the crew members had attitudes and felt like they didn't want to be there. The food wasn't all I thought it would be. Part is f the buffet closed a lot earlier then I thought it should. Some of the stuff I went down to eat at a certain time was already closed up. Also smoking in the casino is a real turn off. I think smoking on a ship period should be not allowed. Why should non smokers have to suffer and get migraines and sore throats while the smokers are having a good time.

Groove For St. Jude

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Monique1967

Monique1967’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

I loved the cabin and balcony
  Carnival Conquest Deck Plans