Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by dustymadison

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 1B

This ship was new and the cruise line was recommended by a friend for the middle age group. I wasn't going to write a review because this was our first cruise, and I didn't feel qualified. But as time passed, this cruise vacation left us with very good memories. The cruise line should get my good review - they deserve it. Everyone should cruise at least once and this ship and cruise line will meet expectations of an enjoyable experience.

My husband and I are from a rural area, so peacefulness and not waiting in long lines are the norm. Celebrity delivered promptness in every aspect with managing the volumes. The ship offered several areas to relax with all levels of "noise." The dining experiences were all fine. We both could always find something palatable.

We felt the programs were good to excellent in that the different ones related to different audience types. The crew was always positive and helpful. This is their job, yet I was left with lingering feelings of family warmth. They were professional, yet personable. The enrichment seminars were good, also. Many centered on wellness and offered valuable information. One thing here is that we would suggest a few programs for the outdoorsman.

The cabin was excellent in every way. All the conveniences. Our room steward excellent. The entire ship impeccably clean.

I could go on and on, but will just end by saying, this cruise line and the Reflection Crew did an outstanding job. With the thousands onboard, there will always be criticisms, but all in all, IT WAS GREAT. THANK YOU.

dustymadison's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 1B
Cabin 1B 195

Island Tour

This bus tour gives one an overview of the island. Could have possibly given a little more time for eating/shopping.

View All 437 Island Tour Reviews
Scenic Railway

This tour on an old sugar cane railroad train was pleasant. Tour guide informational, a couple free drinks and snack, outdoor and indoor seating (would there have been enough room inside if it were raining?).

View All 303 Scenic Railway Reviews