3. MSC Divina
My review will start the same and end the same. I will never cruise with MSC Divina again. Where can I begin?? First day on the cruise there was no variety of food. The selection was horrible. Our rooms was right under the dining area so we heard every chair pulled out and pushed back in all day everyday. The second day of our fun filled trip(NOT) my sister was crushed by the elevator and fractured her arm. We went to the medical center for her to be examined and to report the incident and was told the only way that my sister could report the incident is if she be examined by the doctor and pay the $95 fee plus $104 for Xrays. I was lost for words. I may I add that the nurse was RUDE!!!!! She told us in a very rude manner that this is an Italian ship and these are their rules. We were attempting to write down her name and she snatched the paper out of my daughter's hand. Needless to say we had words and she called security. I explained to the security personnel what had transpired and how rude and unprofessional the nurse had been. Due to an language barrier or just plain untrained employees we were told we can report the incident for FREE at guest relations. 1. Staff- Unprofessional, rude 2. Food- Bland , unseasoned, not a great selection and overcooked How do you run out of bacon and milk??? Unbelievable!!! 3. Tenders- Not enough time in the ports that matters. I would not recommend this ship to my wort enemy. There is much more. The only highlight on this ship was the liquor rep name Terrence. He was very polite and went out his way to help in a situation of another employee charging a purchase on my card for another passenger (that's another story) In short I will never cruise with MSC Divina even if the cruise was FREE!!!

Worst ship ever!!!!

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Brianswife12

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

1. Staff- Unprofessional, rude

2. Food- Bland , unseasoned, not a great selection and overcooked

How do you run out of bacon and milk??? Unbelievable!!!

3. Tenders- Not enough time in the ports that matters.

In short I will never cruise with MSC Divina even if the cruise was FREE!!!
Brianswife12’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 13212
Small and cramped. Staff needs tips on how to clean a room.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins