3. MSC Divina
Just came off the ship today. Reading the reviews on here prior to the cruise i tried to prepare myself to a lack of service.... I was overwhelmed by the third day. I will keep it short with 20 disasters MIA- St. Martin- San Jaun- Bahamas- MIA. 1. They lost one bag and "WE" had to find it at 9 PM... It was my wife's bag; she was so mad I had to vent for her. 2. Ship ran out of strawberry mix on 4th day....No Miami vice, strawberry daiquiri's etc. 3. Ship ran out of whole milk on 5th day. 4. Ship ran out of Dr. Pepper 6th day 5. Ship ran out of lids for to-go coffee on last day 6. In port for 6 hrs max, even Bahamas to Miami we left at 330 PM.... why? 3-4 hr boat ride takes 16hrs? 7. Shows were absolutely horrible except for Treasure Island and Michael Jackson. 8. Room service no selection: ordered everything - Stale bread, Stale chips, gross everything except for the Caesar salad was decent. 9. Buffet was awful. 10. Only one included dining room... 2.5hrs wait: Desert is an accomplishment to get to without them kicking you out to seat the next guests. 3 nights and we were done with the dining room... although I must say... Food was good... but not worth the wait. 11. Purchased the Fantastica Package on 3 balconies for 300$. What was sold to me: each guest that I paid for I would be awarded 12 Alcoholic drinks. I paid for 6 people, so 72 drinks. Because 3 guests were minors, I got shorted 32 drinks.... I paid full price for them... No I did not get to have them sail for free... Full price on all 6, 3 rooms. 12. Room was not clean... prior guest combs and a sandal under the bed. Never met our cabin steward.. No swans, mints, food was left in rooms after "cleaning." 13. No trash cans anywhere on board!! I found 3 the entire cruise. 14. Paid $24.00 for a pixely cruise ship family photo. Horrible.. cannot make out the designs on my or my sons shirts... they took a small photo and blew it up to an 8 x 10 and its awful. wait in line an hour to complain? We elected to not do so. 15. NO DRINK IS EVER THE SAME. OMG this was the worst. Some drinks they forgot the Alcohol. Green when supposed to be red... red when supposed to be green.. They need to train there bartenders not just have attendants behind bars. 16. No one walks around the pool asking you what you want to drink (except for the adult pool). 17. Be prepared to wait 20 minutes at times waiting to put your drink order in (all bars). They will take your order, then help 3 others, and then forget your order. If your a kid GOOD LUCK; I had to help countless 10 year olds: when busy (all the time) the kids never get served: when it was my turn to order I would say he or she was here first, otherwise.... kids do not have a chance. 18. Light switch card requirement is a hoot...Ill save that for a surprise. 19. fountains have been down for a year now? 20. Nothing to do on the ship: no fun pool activity's.. and everyone is so so rude. * walking off the ship felt like a dream.... but a bad one.

Don't go, not even if is $100.00 a person

MSC Divina Cruise Review by pilotman1215

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Balcony Stateroom

3. Ship ran out of whole milk on 5th day.

4. Ship ran out of Dr. Pepper 6th day

5. Ship ran out of lids for to-go coffee on last day

9. Buffet was awful.

13. No trash cans anywhere on board!! I found 3 the entire cruise.

18. Light switch card requirement is a hoot...Ill save that for a surprise.

19. fountains have been down for a year now?

* walking off the ship felt like a dream.... but a bad one.
pilotman1215’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 13 to 15
Get MSC Divina price drops

Aurea Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B3 13185
Large room - largest yet.. but dirty
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins