3. Celebrity Reflection
Great main dining room - cafeteria always too crowded with unappetizing food- restrictive times for eating other than cafeteria which closes at 10:00 - some shows great, other boring. Ship is like a refrigerator. Cabin stewart was the worst i have ever experienced. He was lazy and arrogant. Everything we requested, (ice) was usually ignored. He didn't make up room when we would be gone for hours. I have never experienced a cabin stewart so bad. Other travelers said they had great cabin stewarts. Staff seemed the most uneven of any cruise line-some great, others poor. Descriptions on shore excursions were not accurate. I booked an excursion for 12:45 the following day for pisa at 11:00 and when i returned to the cabin at 3:00, there was a message it had been changed to 8:30. Ship and cabin are attactive. I am undecided if i would travel on celebrity again.

Too Cold