3. Norwegian Dawn
The Norwegian staff go out of their way to make the cruise as pleasurable as possible, from your dining, entertainment, room and excursion experiences. Bermuda was an absolute paradise. My husband and I felt most comfortable eating at the Garden Café, where it was buffet style eating. The staff was very efficient and there were always clean areas to eat. We enjoyed a stand up comic and a Broadway Singer at the Stardust Theater. It was definitely worth seeing. The room had plenty of space, was always cleaned properly and we slept great on a very comfortable mattress. We chose two excursions when we arrived at Bermuda. The first was the minibus which brought you from one side of the island to the other. The bus driver was very informed and stopped and show you the sights. The second excursions was my favorite. We spend three hours at Horseshoe Bay. The water and sand were absolutely beautiful. I had never in my life experience such a wonderful place.

Perfect from start to finish

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Converse

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

Converse’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10612
The room was just the right size. I loved the balcony to look out at the view. I love the towel animals at night when they turned down your bed.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins