3. Celebrity Summit
Love Bermuda and this is the best way to go there and Celebrity is the only way to travel to Bermuda. Too bad they are cutting back(like other lines) .Don't understand it since fuel is low,bookings up, their profits are way up and the stock is soring. The sushi on 5 looks like a disaster since no one is ever there.I miss picking it up at the ocean cafe and sitting on my veranda enjoying it. The elite breakfast is also not good since you can't pick what you like. Instead a waiter brings you a menu and you have to wait. The Tuscan grill is way too expensive at $47. I think these specialties may price themselves out of the market. Since I live in NYC and eat at great restaurants I am not about to pay extra for the same privlidge I have at home. How about a BBQ smoker on board. Since this is a big fad I think it might do well. Also would like to see a deli type place in the ocean cafe similar to Carnival which I always enjoy. The entire crew rates a 10 for outstanding service and cleanliness of the ship. Last but not least fix the internet.This trip was the slowest I ever had.

Did it again