• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

wpkpete
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2017
Cabin:

After just coming off the Ovation of the seas I was a bit hesitant cruising on the small Pacific Eden, but found the ship very relaxing and casual.Overall, I could not find any major faults with the Eden, although the food was below standard in the waterfront and pantry restaurants, where the food was often luke warm. I was surprised at how casual everything was and took far two many dressy clothes.there were no formal nights. They did however have a Gatsby and Bianca (white night) which was a lot of fun.The staff in all areas were excellent and the entertainment great. As for our cabin on deck 5 the only complaint was there was no fridge which would have been handy to keep our drinking water cold. Compared to the rest of the ship, the cabins and corridors are starting to look tired. We have been on several P&O ships and if you are looking for a cruise to relax and unwind then I would say that the the Pacific Eden would top them all.

9 Helpful Votes