We loved the cruise on the Mississippi River. I loved that this was a smaller boat. It was easier to get to know the guest and crew. The cabin was great and had a wonderful decor. Dinning was wonderful, I felt like I was eating every time we turned around. The food was delicious. The Shore excursions were wonderful, I just wished we had a little more time at some of the sites. The Mississippi River was up during our cruise, so we had to dock at alternative places, but that was ok. There were no children on this cruise, mainly seniors. Yes would we take this cruise again. The service was wonderful and the crew was always helpful and friendly. We used the paddlewheel lounge more than the others. My husband would have our morning coffee in here before breakfast. In the afternoon, after a shore excursion we would go and drink soft drinks or tea. The crew was made up of all college students that worked their tails off, but keep smiles on their faces.

Wonderful Cruise

America Cruise Review by Preuninger,123

Preuninger,123’s Full Rating Summary
Get America price drops

The cabin was very bright and tastefully done. We had a king size bed. The cabin was roomy for just the two of us. We also had a private balcony which we loved, but couldn't use very much because of rain.