• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jenny Marsden
First Time Cruiser • Age 80s

Sail Date: Jun 2017
Cabin: Outside Cabin

My daughter chose this cruise for me because I have wanted to see the Norwegian Fjords for many, many years and thought I had 'missed the boat' so to speak.

I have just returned home having spent the last seven days in heaven! Everything surpassed my expectations. I embarked at Dover which is only an hour's drive from my home and everything went really smoothly. It was the same with disembarkation.

I loved Black Watch as it wasn't too vast. We were thrilled with our cabin which was decorated in soft colours. There was plenty of room for the mountain of clothes we had brought with us and we didn't have to fight over wardrobe space!

Outside Cabin

Cabin D

We loved our cabin. I was unable to say whether this cruise was value for money as I did not pay for it - my daughter treated me. But as far as I am concerned I have no complaints whatsoever.

Port Reviews

Eidfjord

This was a sweet little place and we took a ride in the bus which took us up high so that we had a good view of the fjord. We also visited the fiddle museum and had a chat with the owner who was very interesting.

22 Helpful Votes