3. Carnival Magic
I was told that I won a FREE cruise because I had a 5 card straight flush but then they revoked it saying that starting on my cruise that you needed to get a royal straight flush to win. The pit boss said that he was "Misinformed" and that they made no attempt to make it right with any type of comp.. I wagered between 5k and 8k and they do not really care. I will never take another Carnival cruise again. The best part of the cruise was the Trio of men playing Led Zepplin on the violins, they also performed some Metallica and they were outstanding. The food was above average. We were also delayed in getting off the ship on our second stop because of gangway problems. The Rev. Dr. E (cruise director) was a blast in everything he did, even with the start of the cruise covering the safety brief.

Not a professional casino

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Touringtheworld

Touringtheworld’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 1252
A little tight but, I was not in it much. The housekeeping staff was excellent!
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins