3. MSC Divina
We had to because the themed cruise we were on. The staff was very rude because we were Americans and the MSC Divina usually is over in the Mediterranean. The only people who were outstanding was the SPA staff they were actually pretty Awesome(i would hope so for the price). Most of the staff acted like they did not want us on the boat and wished they were back in Europe. A bartender actually said European people are better and he could not wait til the boat went back to Europe. If you like pizza the food is ok the main dining was average at best. We have cruised on many different Cruise Lines and the food was much better I mean Tons better. They made the MSC line look like a soup kitchen. The ship itself is Very beautiful and very clean. MSC should stick the the Shipping Container Business and leave the Cruising To the professionals. I would not go on another Cruise on MSC if they Paid me. I usually dont write reviews but i felt i had to. I understand a lot but when you pay the kind of money you pay to cruise i dont want to deal with rude Staff. I rated the entertainment part high because they didn't do it.

Horrible and very rude staff

MSC Divina Cruise Review by tanktom1

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Interior Stateroom

The ship itself is Very beautiful and very clean.

I rated the entertainment part high because they didn't do it.
tanktom1’s Full Rating Summary