3. Carnival Breeze
We like to port from Galveston since we live nearby and for the value for a family, this is what works for us! The food is great and enjoyable and available 24 hours, we buy the Cheers Drink Package for alcoholic beverages. There is plenty of entertainment for all of us - parents like the shows/casino, we like the night life and piano bars and my kids like the night clubs. This year we did our own excursions away from Carnival and was pleasantly surprised, the cost was lower and the duration was longer, we just had to worry about the cabs for a large group, but ended up working out perfect! I'm sad to be home and having to cook and do laundry - have asked my husband to start turning down my bed. We have cruised Princess and loved, but if you have younger children to teens - Carnival is the way to go!

Wonderful Family Vacation

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by klagunas124

klagunas124’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E 7225
Wonderful - we don't spend much time in here to worry about room
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins