3. Norwegian Jade
The cruise was very good - excellent food, entertainment and staff, we were well looked after. The choice of food in the complimentary restaurants was very varied and all well cooked/presented. Evening shows/entertainment was very good from a very well rehearsed entertainment team. If anything, I was very disappointed with the location "ticker" display on the map page of the TV. I assumed we were on a 9 day cruise from Southampton returning to Southampton. However, on departing Hamburg it became a cruise from Hamburg to Hamburg. On complaining 4 times to customer services, no explanation was given and the issue was not fixed/resolved. Why, when the majority of the passengers on the ship had boarded in Southampton did the cruise suddenly favour the Germans who boarded in Hamburg I will never know? As a Sotonian born and bred for 60 years I felt aggrieved that my home port where we boarded was replaced with Hamburg as the starting and end port - I would have loved to know the distance travelled each day from my home city but instead we were relegated to a "visiting" port on a Hamburg cruise!

Excellent food, entertainment and staff

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by stbrw01

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

stbrw01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 9506
We treated ourselves to a balcony cabin which made the cruise even more enjoyable being able to see the scenery from the comfort of our room
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins