3. Carnival Ecstasy
cruise was great ,staff was fantastic, shawn and crew at windsong dining were terrific my wife was using wheelchair and they were always making her a place that was accessisible our room steward was always taking care of us having ice on hand was great cleaning our stateroom and making us feel special . one problem was the tips I think you should give the tips as you prefer not just have to give a certain amount per day which I understand is given to all .when I cruised before we gave money in envelope at the end of cruise seemed to work then why not now? Also the extra cost for steak and lobster seems to be a bad idea , seems everyone else thinks that too. The embarkation at the Charleston port was simple and all the porters took great care of our luggage, all the people were great even customs.

Great cruise