3. Harmony of the Seas
To join family members and to enjoy the Harmony of the Seas. We simply enjoy Royal Caribbean every time we travel. They are always dependable, friendly, and professional. The food is always excellent and cleanliness is a top priority. Entertainment shows are really top notch ... especially liked Grease and the Aqua Show. My only complaint with Royal Caribbean is that I always gain weight. The spa and fitness center are excellent and my wife enjoyed getting her hairdo redone! I like the on board shopping and the automated bionic bar was fabulous. Also, the casino was great and do not overlook getting the drink package! Thank you Royal Caribbean for doing everything possible to making your guests feel like they are always number one! It is probably the dedication of all the staff that always makes cruising with Royal such an enjoyable experience. And a new perk really impressed us: we had our luggage sent directly to our home city and even our board passes were delivered to us ... what a pleasure this was!

Royal Caribbean is an A+

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Irvingcohn

Irvingcohn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Very comfortable and kepy very clean each day, very friendly attendant.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans