3. Norwegian Epic
Please see my review of The Epic Apr 1 to 14 which immediately preceded this cruise. This was my B2B from The Crossing I just did from Port Canaveral to Barcelona and I just stayed on the ship and in the same cabin (which I highly recommend) If you do a B2B always stay in the same cabin if you can, it makes it so very nice. Nothing more to tell since my other review that I just wrote. I elected to just stay on the ship as I had been here before and I was coming back. When you do a B2B in the same cabin, for you, its just another port day, No packing, no drill, no checking-in again or anything....was not required to disembark like you have to do in US Ports and clear customs. Smooth as silk. Morocco was interesting and The Canary Islands (crossing off my bucket list) were FANTASTIC in every sense. Only problem with this cruise was the weather as we had to skip Malaga which was a shame as I was really looking forward to returning.

B2B's are the way to go.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by B717200AGENT

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Studio

Nothing more to tell since my other review that I just wrote.

B717200AGENT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 11535
STUDIOS ARE AWESOME SAUCE!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins