Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by PhotoEnthusiast
- Sail Date: May 2017
- Destination: Europe River
On the positive side:
- Staff are attentive and work hard to serve.
- The cruise director (Sylvie Magyar) was excellent. Very well organized. A real pro.
- Facilities by and large are first class.
- Tours, entertainment and events are sophisticated.
- Having daily news for the countries represented was great.
- Having dedicated buses following the latter part of the tour was great.
On the negative side:
- Very disappointed that evening meals for the most part were international without a local cuisine. When that was presented, the guests overwhelmingly chose that 135 of 151.
- Some (not all) senior staff were unwilling/unable to deal with errors that the company made. One involved cabin safety and the other over-charging. Neither was adequatley addressed.
- Rules are inflexible.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Some of the channels did not work which was frustrating.
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
The Castle DistrictThe castle district was fantastic. The Hospital in the rock was a bit less so.View All 62 The Castle District Reviews