3. Celebrity Infinity
We choose this cruise because of the itinerary which did not disappoint. The fact that it was a Celebrity cruise excited us because the last time we took a Celebrity trip (a number of years ago) we found it to be outstanding and the best food of any cruises we had been on. How times change. First let me say the crew was wonderful and did their best. As far as the dining, bland, bland, bland. My most memorable dish was eggs benedict from the breakfast buffet. Certainly had the most flavor. We dined in the Tuscan Grille and I paid even more money for the 22oz dry aged porterhouse steak. It was good, but I have had dry aged sirloins before, and done correctly, it is a meal you do not forget. I forgot about this by the next morning. Entertainment was ok, guest performers were quite good but the most fun was the silent disco at the martini bar! We took all private tours which were wonderful. We get the impression that unless you are an Elite member, you are just another face.Celebrity needs to pick up their game, the market is way too competitive.

Disappointed

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by retiredman

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C

We took all private tours which were wonderful.

retiredman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C
Cabin 2C
As far as cabins, we had a veranda, 7th deck. TV service was an absolute joke! The only channels that worked at all times were selling you Celebrity. How can you be sitting in a US port and not pick up a satellite signal?? Any decent movies were pay per view! Our times on another cruise line (to which we will be returning) had huge selection current run movies free every day on large screen televisions. Smudges on our mirror stayed for the length of our cruise.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins