3. Viking Alsvin
We recently did the Prague to Paris City of Light cruise on Viking. It was absolutely incredible. The cruise portion was fantastic. The sites along the way, the small towns we stopped in, the tours they included all were great. Our chef on the ship, Gregorio, I have to say was incredible. Every night he seemed to outdo himself as he and his staff came up with a new menu. I have to say I was more than happy with everything. Our tour guide Bojan was on top of everything and kept things moving and on schedule. Believe me when I say that was no small feat. A simple great cruise. The land portion with stays in both Prague and in Paris was great. The hotels selected were top noch. The tours were all very informative and paced vefry well I was very happy with both the ship and with Viking.

Spectacular cruise

Patsyp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Alsvin price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 208
A bit small but big enough and you really spend very little time in the cabin anyway. The bathroom was a nice size.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins