3. Norwegian Jewel
My girl friend had never been to Alaska & I wanted her to see the place. The cruise could not have been any better. The weather, the ship, the people i.e. cruise staff, could not have been more helpful, great or exciting! NCL's Jewel is a great ship for Alaska and we were there! The meals were some of the best we have ever had. Especially at La Cantina, Le Bistro & the Brazilian one. ............ just turn to card over for more food! The shore excursions were good and the White Pass rail trip out of this world. The one thing that I was sorta worried about was the hotel in Seattle (Hotel Seattle) ....it is/was a very old hotel tht could use an update, but the LOCATION can not be beaten., right downtown in the heart of things and getting there from SEA-TAC couldn't be any easier. For our next cruise we are doing another trans-atlantic and again, we can't wait! Thanks to NCL and the Norwegian Jewel for an amazing cruise. WE WILL BE BACK.

Alaska My Alaska!!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Crewperson

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

NCL's Jewel is a great ship for Alaska and we were there!

The shore excursions were good and the White Pass rail trip out of this world.

Thanks to NCL and the Norwegian Jewel for an amazing cruise.

WE WILL BE BACK.
Crewperson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 105766
Nothing to say, it was wonderful.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins