3. Norwegian Sky
I have been on several cruises on different cruise lines and decided to try Norwegian. What a good choice!! We went to Cuba on the Sky which is an older and smaller ship in the fleet. I had read some of the reviews and while MOST were good there were a few not so good ones. As I've always been one to try something for myself and draw my own conclusions I was happy I did!! The staff on this boat was nothing short of exceptional in every area. Our room steward went above and beyond, the wait staff were exemplary, the bartenders were wonderful and always had a smile on their face(ALL drinks were inclusive)!! The maintenance staff were always busy in keeping things clean and organized. We did go to guest services to ask simple questions and was always greeted with smiles and answers. The boarding and un-boarding process was without hassle. This is the BEST experience to date with a cruise line!! We are planning on going to Alaska on our next cruise and will certainly be using NOWEGIAN!!

Best customer service ever!!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by RLevingston

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
RLevingston’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 0213
Small but workable for two people if you get creative with your things. Our room steward was the BEST! Always had things in order and was right there with any request.
Fjord Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cannon Shot Ceremony
    Enjoyed the bus we were on. It was air conditioned and very comfortable and clean, sure beat riding in an open car without air conditioning as it was 95 degrees!! The tour of the cemetery itself was not very interesting but the rest of the tour was.
    View All 3 Cannon Shot Ceremony Reviews