3. Jewel of the Seas
I chose this cruise as I really liked the destinations we went to. Always wanted to see the Greek Islands and travel along the Amalfi coast. The crew were absolutely fabulous. I wasn't very impressed with the food we had for our dinners, we had a few nights where I kept sending the food back. There were though a couple of nights where I thought the food was nice. We went to one of the specialty restaurants and there the food was excellent. Most nights the show was good though there were 3 nights that wasn't so great. Loved playing the trivia games on board and also playing mini golf and shuffleboard. There were nice size pools with Jacuzzis' and wasn't overcrowded. It was lovely meeting so many people from all walks of life and made great friends with some. We are already thinking about our next cruise, absolutely loved it, you are never bored!

Nice taste for first cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by Leah Bateman

Leah Bateman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Very comfortable but some things were falling apart in my cabin, it needs to be refurbished. Lovely balcony, overall I really liked my cabin.
  Jewel of the Seas Deck Plans