• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Review for Crystal Symphony to Transatlantic
buzz_rosenberg1
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window (limited view)

I picked this cruise because it was a great deal for solo travelers, had lots of sea days (I love sea days - especially the lectures), and the itinerary. It did not disappoint. I reconnected with several fellow travelers from other Crystal cruises met many new enjoyable companions. The service, the activities, fellow travelers are all part of the reason that I love Crystal cruises and this one met all expectations. BTW I booked 2 more cruises while on board - one leaving August 3rd and the other in 2019.

New York was special for me since I went to the 911 Memorial Museum to re-visit one of the worst days in my life - I was on an airplane that day and lost 5 business associates (4 in the airplane that hit the Pentagon and 1 in the airplane that hit the south tower.

In Newport, I sailed on the Columbia, the 12 meter boat that won the America's Cup in 1958. It was a beautiful day for a sail.

Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window (limited view)

Cabin E1

The description says somewhat limited view but this room the view was not really limited. I don't use the veranda so I really like the E1 cabins with there mid-ship location. The only negative is that since it is on the Promenade deck, I needed to close the curtains before changing.

3 Helpful Votes