3. American Star
I had never been in this area. It was a good introduction to this part of our United States. I leaned so much about the area and the American Revolution from the lectures and then seeing the areas. The Captain and crew were very friendly. They learned the names of most of their travelers and actually took time to visit when they were free to do so. The food was fantastic. Each item was beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. The chef went the extra step to create delicious special desserts for the diabetic person in my group. Each night the chef came by our table and asked if we enjoyed the meal. He was a visible presence in the dining room and received our praise and any comments we wanted to share. I enjoyed my fill of crab dishes from breakfast crab omelets to crab salads and crab cakes. Then, when I couldn't see another crab, there was steak, chicken and many other items to choose from on the menu. Three cheers for a fantastic trip, crew and cuisine!

Time to enjoy crab!

American Star Cruise Review by bonnierobin

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: USA
  • Cabin Type: Cabin A

Three cheers for a fantastic trip, crew and cuisine!
bonnierobin’s Full Rating Summary