We chose this cruise as a taster, having wanted to go on one for a while. We went for a short break just to see what it would be like. I'm glad to say we were not disappointed. We had a fantastic time, the weather was much better than expected and Bruges was gorgeous. The ship itself even though one of the older ones (since learnt its due a refit) was great very clean, wonderful staff who couldn't do enough for you, food was fantastic as to was the entertainment. We had freedom dining which enabled us to go when we wanted and either sit on our own with a group. We decided to go for groups and met some great people of all walks of life, some seasoned cruisers and other like us first timers. One thing I must say is embarkation and disembarkation compared to flying how much more civilised and easy to do. Straight on then straight off. We were off the ship with luggage and outside the terminal within 15 - 20 mins. Overall a fantastic time was had by my wife and myself.

First Timer

Langers65’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Outside Twin with Balcony and Shower
Cabin JC R258
Very clean, very comfortable. Only really used for sleeping and getting ready in the evening, so much to do.
  Ventura Deck Plans