3. Carnival Vista
My wife and I took a cruise on Carnival Vista, this was our first cruise on Carnival. The ship was fairly new and large, however after cruising on Royal Caribbean this ship seemed dual and not very impressive. There was no dress code for the dinning room and no one used the hand sanitizers after leaving the pool area. The crew was courteous and the ports of call were excellent. The cruise director kept throwing off on Royal Caribbean, they must be some serious competition, I never heard Royal throw off on any other cruise line.When you enter the dinning room on Royal Caribbean you can't wear a dripping bathing suit without shoes and you have to sanitize your hands before they will let you in. I know this might seem minute because you are on vacation but being sanitary keeps down on some of the viruses that you hear about on cruise ships. On Royal Caribbean I never saw a child at a bar trying to get a soda, there were soda machines throughout the ship. I know a lot of people like Carnival but I think I will go back to Royal Caribbean.

Not all that impressed

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by 66tang66

66tang66’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 1320
The cabin was small but manageable, it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The house keeper was great.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins