3. Caribbean Princess
I chose this cruise because my family had never been to the British Isles but was familiar with the history of the cities and wanted to see it first hand. We had always heard of the beauty of Ireland and Scotland, the kindness (and humor!) of its people, and it exceeded all expectations. I actually sailed solo on this ship but enjoyed the ship and crew so much I'm bringing my family back again July 24th. Entertainment was very good. The piano player, Paul, in Crooners Lounge, in particular, really stood out as talented and so warm and friendly. It was a joy to go there and listen to him. Cafe: The baristas and wait crew at the International Cafe were a highlight as well. They learned my name and order immediately, and the various complimentary pastries and breakfast sandwiches were very good. The Cones and Coffee on deck 15 is a welcome addition. They use a high-quality chocolate in the ice cream which I really appreciated. The newly branded pizza place, Slice, had good pizza. I think they've made a mistake by having only a meatball focaccia bread and another meat pizza slice (stromboli?) combination. They should let guests order from a meat and non-meat type focaccia. Gym: The gym equipment was brand new and fantastic! I went every day and enjoyed the bikes and ellipticals with their perfect ocean views. Of note, is how friendly and hard working the gentleman is who works in the men's locker room. For exercise, don't miss the promenade deck 7 for a fully wrap around walking deck, with lounge chairs. Dining: The Fresh International Market always had several items I enjoyed. I tend to choose fresh vegetables, fish, and fresh fruit. They always had plenty, in abundance and relatively high quality. One evening they had a whole salmon, and they always had delicious duck or a perfect looking steak cut to order. I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff was to everyone. The internet manager was besieged by well-meaning passengers who didn't understand how to access the internet. He remained patient, kind, and so helpful, despite the onslaught of not always patient passengers. The movies for the Movies Under the Stars were excellent. Think La La Land, Star Wars, and Pixar films. High quality. I never had to wait more than a few minutes for anything I wanted. The longest line was when I locked my key in my room the first day and had to wait 5 minutes for them to print me a replacement. My only recommendation would be to stop selling those orthopedic supports. They are overpriced and the sell is too pervasive throughout the ship. To end, I can't wait to return to the Carribean Princess with its fantastic crew, new beds, and amazing destinations. Cheers!

Lovely ports, excellent updated ship, crew were exceptionally wonderful!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by EmoryLawEagle

I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff was to everyone.

PrincessCruises3, Social Team, Princess Cruises has responded
Hi EmoryLawEagle, thank you for your great feedback regarding your recent Caribbean Princess voyage! We're glad that our staff was able to leave a memorable mark on your vacation. We look forward to welcoming you and your family aboard next month for another amazing experience!
EmoryLawEagle’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB R228
The beds have recently been completely replaced, with the most comfortable mattress, pillows, and duvet cover I've experienced. The only bed product which I think matches my experience on this ship is the Four Seasons Maui. Yes, I think the beds are that good. The team that brought this product to the ship nailed it and I think its a game changer for Princess.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins