3. Emerald Destiny
This was our first cruise, and we enjoyed it very much. The itinerary was well thought out and well organised. The food was very good and the wines were excellent. The crew were helpful, friendly and charming, although the service in the dinning room was a little slow, as there could have been more staff. Our boat was full, and there was a scramble for seats at dinner time. After the evening briefing, there was lemming-like dash downstairs. It would have been better if there had been a more relaxed approach to dinner times, but I'm not sure how this might be achieved. This undignified scramble did not occur at lunchtime, so perhaps something could be worked out. The shower in the pool needed attention, as the water did not drain properly, and there was no hook to hang a robe or towel. I could not use the body lotion provided, as it had a peculiar smell, but I understand this is a personal preference. We enjoyed the excursions and guided tours, as the guides were excellent, and they were well organised.

Four countries on the Danube

Emerald Destiny Cruise Review by AnnieMangan

AnnieMangan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Destiny price drops

The large bed was very comfortable, and the shower was excellent.
I wish the bath towels had been bigger.
Space was at a premium, and next time we may upgrade to an owners suite if we can afford it!