3. Oosterdam
I wanted to have an experience of a life time. I did not however. The food was not worthy of a cruise, the entertainment was nill to say the least. the dining room was very dull and not a great place to be. The Lido deck was very uncomfortable, and not open long enough. There was no food for mid nite snacks. Who does an art auction on a cruise? The selection of food was in bad taste. The ship was cold all the time, no heat even in cabins. Although I have to say the staff was very professional. The Hotel (Four Points) was located in the middle of nowhere. No restaurants, no eateries, no shopping, nothing to do in the town.The plane arrangements were in poor taste, I will not ever use this cruise line again. The travel agency or the agent again. I have never had an experience so bad in my life.

Disaster from the beginning

Mariellen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Signature Superior Verandah Suite
Cabin SS 8079
The cabin was very neat and clean and kept that way the whole cruise,
Upper Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins