3. Celebrity Solstice
This cruise could not have been better. I know the cruise line had nothing to do with the weather but we had sun shine and beautiful views the whole trip. The staff were as accommodating as they would be pleasant willing to do anything they could for you. The Captain was amazing. We didn't experience any issues even if there were any we didn't notice it. There was a wide variety of food to choose from so no matter what you wanted to eat it was there for you. I loved the Sushi Five restaurant even though it wasn't in my package I splurged and was glad I did. The main dining room's staff and food exceeded our expectations. The Oceanview Buffet loved it every day. Our room person always smiling and answering the numerous questions. Our room a balcony room was comfortable and lovely. The Tracy Arm Fjords & Glacier was one of my personal highlights of the trip. The Captain turning the cruise ship 360 degree's twice so everyone could see the view was amazing. I could not have been happier with this cruise.

Perfect

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by kachhamer

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda

I could not have been happier with this cruise.
kachhamer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 7336
Comfortable for two people. The bathroom was very nice. The beds amazingly comfortable. Loved the room The views from the balcony are what I fell in love with.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins