Coral Expeditions I Cruise Review

Excellent care and attention to passengers comfort and welfare.

Coral Expeditions I Cruise Review by Tony Morton

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

We chose this cruise because we believed the smaller ship would would give us the kind of experience we wanted. From first stepping on board we were made welcome and received personal service from all the staff on board. On the fourth day of the cruise I had the misfortune to have a serious fall on some barnacle covered rocks, with in minutes the exhibition leader and guest lecturers were at my side cleaning my wounds .On my return to the Coral Expeditions 1 Purser Amy and general hand Marion spent quite some time cleaning and dressing my wounds ,contacted the Flying Dr. re medications and monitored my observations hourly till 1 am . Then daily after her duties were finished Marion would clean and dress the wounds to my arms and leg. The service I received was far above what anyone would expect and was very much appreciated by my wife and I. We found every member of the crew very dedicated to their duties and making the journey very memorable for all those who took the cruise. With the on shore and activities from the Explorer or the Zodiacs the knowledge shared on the history and nature of the Kimberley Coast we will in the future highly recommend Coral Experditions.

Tony Morton's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Double 205

Although very compact it was very comfortable and clean.

Tony Morton