3. Norwegian Epic
Went with a single's group and had a great time on the Epic. I've been on the sister ship, the Getaway, and liked the Epic much better. The staff/waiters/bartenders were much friendlier, the bars were cooler and the atmosphere was more laid back. Had a studio and we all loved the studio lounge and our bartender, Neli, was super nice, knew our names and the drinks we drank. The Med is a not your typical cruise as you are at port 6/7 days, so you aren't on the ship as much as you regularly are, but when you are the food is good, bars are hopping and there's something for everyone. We especially had a good time at the dueling piano bar as well as listening to Brenda Cochrane belt out Bette Midler tunes. Don't miss Le Bistro as it's a fab French restaurant, but you can skip Cagney's as you can get prime rib in the main dining room for free. The Manhatten Room (main dining) takes about 2 1/2 hours to eat dinner, so if you want, go to Taste (free and same food) for 1/2 the time.

Epic Med Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by jenichip1

jenichip1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 11518
My cabin was 1 away from the lounge and get as close to the lounge as you can as some can be very far away. My sliding door in front of my safe was off the hinges and I took it off and they just took it out of my room. The doors are a pain in the studio, but everything else is great. Don't forget to look under the bed for the 2 big bins for clothes. My cabin door was hard to open, but got used to it after a while. I would definitley pick this cabin again as it's on the same floor and insanely close to the lounge (which has the best coffee maker ever) and the bartender (there from 5-7), Nelli, is the bomb!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins