3. Majesty of the Seas
My wife has traveled with RCI in the past, we went due to her past experiences. The ship and her crew were excellent. Not too small to feel cramped, but no too large to get lost. The crew we were involved with were extremely friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this ship to anyone with children, very family oriented. The food was very good and fresh and there was a large variety of choices. As a first time customer I was very impressed with the services we received, I work in the customer service field and felt like the crew really cared about their jobs and took pride in what they do. We felt welcomed at every turn. The staff at Coco Cay were very friendly and helpful. The Island was very clean and up kept. The food was very good and hot. Not a big enough pig though :). All in all we had a great time and we won't hesitate to sail with RCI again in the future! I only have one small suggestion, the on board arcades are slightly pricey for children to play, these games should be set on free play by swiping your pass.

Great customer service

Ages 7 to 9
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Cabin 35XX
We didn't take a cruise for the cabin, we got an interior cabin for a great price and didn't spend a lot of time in it except for sleeping and changing. It was a nice room, cozy and comfortable.
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans