3. Majesty of the Seas
I had a wonderful experiences the first time with Royal Caribbean. the second time around was the worst. I was looking forward to the food on board and I was highly disappointed. I think that how much I paid this time for the trip, the food should have been much better. I feel that i should get some type of credit for this bad experience I had this time around, I may need to try Carnival Cruise next time. I am really disappointment with Royal Caribbean this time. I'm not really sure at this time if I will be traveling on the Royal Caribbean in the future. As I stated the entertainment was excellent! Thumbs up for the entertainment. Food experience, thumbs all the way down this time. the first time I cruise with Royal Caribbean, the food was the best of the best! And i can say that the breakfast this time was pretty good.

The food selection was the worst and the taste was horrible

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by sparkerartis